EverGreen Complete 4 in 1 400 Sqm Plus
Spend over £100 to qualify for free standard delivery
We regularly check our prices to ensure you get the best price.
Got a Question?
Call our Experts 01274 563639 and we will be happy to help.
Miracle-Gro® EverGreen® Complete 4 in 1 feeds your lawn whilst also working to kill weeds and control moss. The WaterSmart™ formula helps to protect against heat, drought and other stresses. Your lawn will be greener in 1 week, the moss will blacken and can then be easily raked out, and weeds will be killed within 3 to 5 weeks.
How to use
Application By Hand
- Apply at a maximum individual dose of 35g per square metre (1oz per square yard).
- For a visual guide to the correct rate, first spread the recommended amount over a small measured area.
Application By Spreader
- Use the EverGreen® Easy Spreader for simple and accurate application on setting 4.5.
- If using a Scotts® EvenGreen® Drop Spreader set the calibration dial to 2.75.
- If using a Scotts® EasyGreen® Rotary Spreader set the calibration dial to 27.
- For users of other spreaders see our list of recommended lawn spreader settings
Any other advice?
Avoid mowing the lawn 2-3 days before and after treatment. Do not use the first 4 mowings after treatment for mulching. They will be safe to use after being thoroughly composted for 6 months.
If no rain falls within 2 days, water the lawn thoroughly so that the lawn food starts to work.
Do not walk on the lawn until the product has been watered in and has fully dried, since moss killer can cause stubborn brown stains on clothes, paving slabs, etc. Brush off immediately if accidentally spilt.
What about children and pets?
In the absence of rain, Miracle-Gro® EverGreen® Complete 4 in 1 must be watered in, once the treated area is 100% dry they can go back on the lawn. Keep children and pets away from treated areas until 100% dry.
Where to use
Miracle-Gro® EverGreen® Complete 4 in 1 can be used around trees in the lawn, but avoid contact with foliage. It can also be applied where bulbs are growing in the lawn, provided it’s applied after all the bulb foliage has died down naturally. Avoid drift onto flower beds and other neighbouring plants.
How often to apply
To be applied a maximum of twice a year with a 3 month interval in between.
Contains MCPA, mecoprop-P and ferrous sulphate.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.